Protea and Pearl Jewellery Series
R750.00 – R1,100.00
- The Protea symbolises the process in which we:
- are born again (John 3:3),
- a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17),
- and purified by fire (1 Peter 1:7).
It is after the protea burned that it releases seed and multiply. In the same manner, we are being used as seeds by Yeshua, our King, to sow the Kingdom of God across the globe (Matthew 13). We, however, are not the ones to make the seed grow, which is a difficult concept to accept. We have to die within ourselves and allow Christ to live through us. When we are ingrafted in Christ, the Messiah, we are new creations, the old has passed, and the new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- The Pearl symbolises:
- the acknowledgement that we have a treasure inside of us (that’s why Jesus Christ bought us with His precious Blood – Matthew 13), and
- that this treasure needs to be developed and come into maturity (Proverbs 8).
It does not come into maturity by our own works, it is in partnering with the Holy Spirit, allowing Jesus Christ to transform us and by Abba Father’s GRACE, we keep overcoming the challenges associated with refinement (Proverbs 31:10).
- The Ruby symbolises:
- that by the Blood of Christ we receive Him as our Cornerstone in our foundation (Ephesians 2:20),
- our Faith in Yeshua, the Son of God, instantly puts us in right standing with the Living Yahweh (Romans 4:3-5), and
- by believing that Jesus is the Son of God make us children of the Almighty God and co-heirs with Christ (Romans 8).